Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One card-Two challenges!

Well Good Morning my friends! I had a great time at the camp on the weekend but we had to come back home in the real life,lol.
So yesterday,I had to help my DH clean another apartment,so off I went with my bucket and cleaning supplies and some good old rags. Not enough that I have a hard time doing my own cleaning...oh well I love him and hate to see him work so hard. And to tell you the truth,men don't clean like women. So all day yesterday was spent cleaning,yucky!!!

Then I showered and made this cute card before going to bed. I really like how it turned out. I used some Wild Orchid Flowers,and TGF Anya image on some nesties,a bit of glitter,pearls and voila.
Isn't she a cutie,I'm entering this card in 2 challenges.
Anyone for Anya Challenge is a colour combo,Black,White and Pink.
AND
Wild Orchid Challenges which is their 1st challenge, The challenge is Say it with Flowers.
You must check it out,they have a fabulous prize,You'll be in Flower Heaven!

Enjoy your tuesday,I'm back to cleaning,yuck!
Hugs,Diane

13 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Absolutely gorgeous Diane. Love the design and the gorgeous colours. Fab image and your flowers are just so perfect. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

mudmaven said...

This is beautiful! So glad you had good weather for your weekend at camp. Sorry to hear about the cleaning - can you come visit me soon? LOL! ~chris

Lorraine said...

wow this card is absolutely stunning huni i love the stamp and the colours are gorgeous goodluck for the challenges xx

Allison said...

She is a beauty...one of your top ten, methinks!

Julie said...

A very sweet card, thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

Céline et Nathalie said...

coucou
c'est trop joli j'adore!
l'irlande c'est formidable!!!
céline

Stampin Mindy said...

Very cute, I love the layout and colors. The stamp is adorable. Gorgeous flowers too.

Thank you for joining us at our first challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts!

Hugs, Mindy

debby4000 said...

Oh she is so cute, fabulous card Diane.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Hi Diane,
Super card...love the image...And gorgeous flowers....
Mandy xx

tiggertastic said...

what a lovley card, fab image and colours too,

i enjoyed stopping by your blog,

enjoy the rest of your week, Sarah x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Diane, so sweet and pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Sharon said...

Sweet card. Love the image & LO & those flowers are fab.
Thanks for joining us at Anyone For Anya.
hugs
Sharon x

Davenz said...

I enjoying your blog..So great..
custom bedroom furniture