Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Friends are so precious!!


I made this card to have on hand for a friend...I do have a couple of them,lol! Shannon and I had such a great time yesterday making cards! This is one of them. We chatted about all our favorite blog friends which you are one of them if you are reading this,talking about all diff styles just yapping away girl stuff!! I really enjoyed my day Shannon,we'll have to do it more often,like every 2nd day,lol! Well ladies,I have to go for a cleaning at the dentist,so hope you enjoy the card,and have a wonderful wednesday!! My goodness,wasn't it just monday???

Hugs, Diane

12 comments:

Lorie said...

I love that layout! Very cute card! When does your hubby get home or is he already?

Alex said...

This is a really pretty card Diane! Love the layout and that is one of my fave stamp sets! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

My Paper World said...

Beautiful card Diane, and a lovely sentiment!
Nicola xx

Julie Koerber said...

You lucky duck to get to stamp with a friend! I'm glad you had a good one! Its a really awesome card! BTW, I thought about taking a picture of my nails for y'all but, trust me, don't want to see the stumpy things I call finger nails!!!!!! My daughter already picked off all her rhinestones - they lasted, oh, probably an hour!! :-) Have a good one!!

Shannon McGann said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colours! Sounds like you had a fun day! Enjoy the dentist (if that's possible). :)

Courtney said...

Awwww.... ya'll were talking about little 'ol ME? You shouldn't have!

Tee hee hee! (you could almost HEAR my southern drawl in that sentence!) LOL!!

You and Shannon need to quit teasing us with all of these stamping parties you have. I'm telling you, I'm gonna crash one of them one of these days!!

Hugs!

Courtney said...

Oh, adorable card, too!!! :)

April said...

Happy Valentines Day!

I really love your cards, you do awesome work!!

Crafty Connie said...

Very cute card!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a message.

Cristina said...

This is a darling card! I have blog candy today. Stop by and check it out!

kathleenh said...

Ooh, this turned out so pretty! Love the colors!

Alesha Walls said...

Fabulous card!