Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm still here!!!

Sorry for not posting,but here's the story...hope you have a cup of coffee cuz it might be long.
The internet went down saturday afternoon until tuesday afternoon,there was major problems that needed repairs for a few blocs where I live. And then on saturday I started being feveresh,soar throat,headaches...Hubby told me to get ready to go to emerge or else he was calling an ambulance. I was upset with him because I knew it was just a mild cold starting.
But I know he cares about me,here's what happening,for those of you who don't know I am waiting for a liver transplant. Yes I am on the waiting list but we know how long that can be. So the reason I had to go to emerge is to make sure there's nothing major coming on cause if so,they would take me off the list. And I don't want that,I've been waiting since June 4,07 and it can take another yr or yr and a half. So to make a long story short,it's been a long crazy weekend. Right now it is 2:13 am, I can't sleep,I had a bad headache,so I took 3 ibuprofens and might as well check all the emails i missed since the weekend.
The dr at the emerge said all my bloodwork was alright and that it is probably just a virus infection but if it persists to go back to emerge. don't they always say that!
Oh well, that's why i was missing,but now I'm back and I'll have to post later cuz I have no pics uploaded so i'll have to do that today if I have time. This will be another busy day. And with my liver not working well,I don't have much energy so I do what I can when I can!
So please keep me in your prayers,the sooner I get this the better!

Hugs to all,Diane

11 comments:

Cathy's Memories said...

Im so sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well....
I will be thinking of you...
Take it easy, we miss you but you do need to relax....
I hope you feel better soon and I hope you get your call for the transplant SOON....
Take care
*HUGS*

April said...

Oh Diane - I'm so sorry to hear that. I had no idea about your liver as well, I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that they find a donor really soon! Take care of yourself, that is what comes first beyond any crafting. Thank you for posting an update, rest as much as you can!

Maria said...

Hi Diane,

I'm sorry that you are going through what you are going through. I hope you'll find a donor soon! The waiting list is long and very sad that patients like you need to wait to get better. I hope you feel better soon. . .

Maria

Alex said...

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well! You know you are in my thoughts - hang in there! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Shannon McGann said...

Oh no, Diane! I hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself and get lots of rest! I'll definitely keep you in my prayers.
Blessings,
Shannon

Penny said...

Hi there, I do hope you are feeling a little beter now and thank-you so much for your kind comment on my blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that :) xx

Crafty Connie said...

Hope that you are feeling better and surviving the virus. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that you are able to get the new liver that you need very soon.

Janine said...

Hope you feel better soon and hope that you have a very Happy Easter!! Don't work too hard..

kathleenh said...

Oh Diane, my prayers are with you! I hope they find a liver for you soon. Blessings!

Julie Koerber said...

Oh girlie, I had no idea! All this time, you have no energy and yet are such a ball of sunshine for the rest of us. I will keep you in my prayers and I hope you feel a giant hug coming your way.

CreativeMish said...

you're in my prayers, I hope you find a donor soon!