Saturday, October 25, 2008

Holiday Lineup

*~*~*~*~HOLIDAY LINEUP~*~*~*~* Aren't they cute,I can't wait to play with the rest of the set.
Not exactly what I expected,the green I used for the CB should of been true thyme,but I was trying to use up some scraps.So I inked up the CB folder with gr thyme and edged the image with it also as well as the sentiment.

And guess what....I SLEPT LIKE A BABY LAST NIGHT!!!!!!

I took 2 sleeping pills,went to bed at 10:30 and slept til 11:00 the next morning!!!!! I haven't done that in ages! Boy did that feel good!!!

So I hope I won't pay for this tonight,but I must think POSITIVE!!!! Hope you had time to create,I'll try to make a nicer card with this image the next time I play.

Happy weekend! Hugs,Diane

17 comments:

ChrissyM said...

To cute!! Glad to hear you got some sleep hope you can sleep again tonight.

Lorie said...

Your card is so cute! Great news about the sleep...do it again!

Dani said...

Awesome job on the card and even awesome-er job on sleeping! Yay!

Lauri said...

Glad to hear you were able to sleep!!! I love this image, too!

Courtney said...

Oh you finally slept! Yay!

Oh, your card it cute, too!

Maria said...

Very cute card, Diane!! I love those elves and you did a fabulous job with them. Love the traditional colors too! Great job!

Maria

Catherine said...

cute card and sleep, i want some sleep and glad you find some time to do that :)

Joanne said...

YEAH! Glad to hear that you're sleeping... The card is adorable. (hugs)

Wanda said...

Well, aren't these just the cutest little guys!!!!

Lee said...

Oh sooooo cute!! I love those fun images!! Congrats on the sleep....hope you can make that a habit!!

Deborah said...

Darling image and card you silly Willie! Great to hear your mind and body finally gave in to some good zzzzz's! Hugs, Deb

Maria said...

Hi Diane,

I forgot to add on my previous comment that I'm so glad to hear you slept like a baby. I hope you have more of these peaceful sleep!!

Maria

Janine said...

Glad you are feeling well and sleeping well!!! Have a great day! Cute card too.

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so adorable, and your coloring is wonderful!! Such a cute image!! So glad to hear you were able to get great sleep!! Hugs!!

Alex said...

Very cute!!! Love that you got some sleep! Feels good, huh?! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

Cute Christmas card...love this stamp!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Oh my what a cute image, lovely card. Great to hear that you were able to sleep. Jovi