Thursday, September 11, 2008

A card and some Happy Mail!

The first card is an image I rec'd in a swap,she is so funny!!!! I'm going to send this one to someone that is super happy right now! I think she needs to celebrate,perfect card right!!!

And the beautifjl Faith & Hope card is from Deborah at Stampin on the Mountain. She's one amazing individual which I have met through blog land and we have a health issue in common,don't think it's a good thing,but God made things happen that we meet at this time in our lives. Boy HE sure knows what he's doing!!!!


Deb,Deb,Deb...You are one wonderful person you know!!! Always thinking of us,sending us well wishes and praying for us!Who could ask for more,and then you send us this gorgeous card,in my 2 favorite colors!!!! Thank You so much sweetie!



You are one of a kind!!! Hugs,Diane



13 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, those are too cute! What a sweet friend!

Dani said...

Super cute! He totally knows what he's doin' huh! :)

mudmaven said...

Really nice cards. So nice to have all these blogging friends isn't it! We can meet and become friends even though we are miles apart. ~chris

Melissa said...

Hahahahahaha! That first card just cracks me up!

Aren't stampin' friends the best?

Many Blessings,
M.

Alex said...

Awesome cards!! Deb IS a sweetie, love that woman! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

Oh did I ever need to be stuck in a big martini glass the other day when T was giving me attitude! Oh well, another year and a bit to go (darn babies...ha ha!).

Scrapping Donna said...

Cute cards! It is so great to receive happy mail!!

Kristine said...

The4se are both wonderful! =)

Janine said...

You are soooooooooo lucky!!!
Have a great day!!

Joanne said...

Lucky you! Is this sweet or what?!!!

Deborah said...

I am so glad the card arrived and you like it! I certainly hope it brings a little comfort. Blessings, Deb

Maria said...

Both cards are awesome! I love the first card. . .so cute!

Blog land is a blessing. I've met a lot of wonderful people, like you!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend, Diane!

Maria

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so cute, and certainly can make one smile for sure!!

Deb's card is very pretty!! You both are very special individuals!! Hugs!!