Monday, September 1, 2008

I believe in MIRACLES!!!!!

We came back on sunday from Sudbury where my SIL was and went to sleep at our camper. We just had to get some peace and quiet.

We found out over the week that they had to revive twice,she has recovered beautifully,she is still in the hospital for another week or two. The tear of the heart has healed on its own,but now they are watching her for a blood cloth. But it is amazing how wonderful she looks,she is talking like normal even though she was very confused when she first came too.

I'd like to Thank each and every one of you that sent beautiful comments,prayers and thought our way! I believe we ALL helped her!!!!

Tasha,her daughter,is starting school on wed on positive note,I'm so happy for her!

So now we must get back to our daily routine on a different outlook on life!

Hugs to all and Thanks a Bunch!!!! Diane

13 comments:

Bonnie said...

Things are looking up!! I'll still do some praying - what does it hurt??!

Lauri said...

YAY! Glad things are looking up for her! The power of prayer!

Shannon McGann said...

Praise the Lord! That's fantastic!

mudmaven said...

Oh Diane - I'm so glad to hear this news! Prayers and good thoughts are still coming your way! ~chris

CreativeMish said...

I believe in miracles, too!!!

Alex said...

I am so very glad to hear things are looking up!!! Whoohoo,I will keep on prayin'! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kristine said...

PTL!!! That's WONDERFUL!! :) *Hugs sigh of relief* Very happy for her and her daughter. We'll continue adding her family to our prayers. Thanks so much for the update Diane!! :)

Lorie said...

Oh, thank God all is going better! It is a great start of the school year for Tasha for sure!

Deborah said...

The best news I have heard in a long time! Thank the lord! Hugs, Deb

Catherine said...

MIRACLES do happen =)
I'm so happy for you and your family. Still praying here =)

Dani said...

Great news! So glad things are looking up!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news Diane!

Debby said...

Diane that is wonderful news! I also believe in Miracles! My brother fell 3 weeks ago and broke his neck, luckily he is not paralyzed. So we both had Miracles for us. A week later my Mom suffered a stroke and has been in the hospital now for 2 weeks. Still praying for her that they can get her blood pressure down so she can come home. But, I got a miracle twice I still have my Mom and my brother can still move, be a while for him to fully heal but he is well on his way.
Angel hugs
Debby