Saturday, January 3, 2009

First post of 2009!


Sorry for taking so long to post something dear friends,but I've been sleeping alot. Didn't do much creating whatsoever.

I'd like to wish you all a Very Happy New Year,lots of health and happiness throughout the year!


I forgot to post these lovely Christmas raks I've rec'd,shame on me!!!! Thanks so much to my following blogging friends! Deb,the Angel card is so pretty,love the big red ribbon and polka dot prima,Shannon McGann,wonderful image and sentiment and I love the colors and the sparkly star!Chris Pereira,that blue is just bluetiful!!! and the CB snowflake is one of my favorite!

Dani Marcus,such a gorgeous stamp and the nestabilities are gorgeous!!!!Love how your whole family signed the cards,so cool!Julie Koerber,such a cute little tiny village with all the sparkles and the bling,thanks!And to Alex Hobson,the Let it snow stamp is super cute,lovely dp and colors!!!

So to all of you THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Hugs,Diane

5 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Lovely cards, Diane!! Please get your rest...and I hope you feel better soon!! Hugs!!

Lauri said...

Happy New year!!! Get plenty of rest!!!

mudmaven said...

So glad you liked the card! Good to hear you are getting some rest too! Take care. ~chris

Deborah said...

Wonderful cards sweetie! Glad you liked the angel! Sleep until your body is happy! I slept until 11:00 AM this morning and thats going to bed at 10:00 PM! We pray for one another for a good year ahead! Blessings, Deb

Dani said...

What great cards you've received! Happy New Year, friend!