Sunday, April 6, 2008

Beautiful Asian Image


Did you win my PIF candy? Check the post below!!!


Here is an image a friend of mine gave me at that card class last week. We heat embossed the tree and the image itself. I didn't know what to do with it,it was the 1st time I ever had such image. So I only did it very plain.
I'm off to get my haircut today,tried to get it to grow but don't have the patience,you know when it gets to a certain length that you just want to rip it off.
Well I thought,I better get it cut instead.

So you all have a wonderful monday cause next thing you know,friday will be here again!!!!
Hugs, Diane

11 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow ever beautiful, you are keeping busy... Keep it up your really good at it...

Courtney Fowler said...

This is gorgeous, Diane! And congrats to the PIF winners!

Denise~ said...

This is a beautiful card Diane. I love the black and white combo. It's stunning. :)

Crafty Connie said...

Beautiful card. I love the black and white with just a bit of the green color.

April said...

This is such an elegant card! It's a card you would find in a high end boutique shop, really this is stunning!

And please don't pull your hair out it would look funny :)

Lorie said...

Such a pretty elegant card!

Allison said...

Such a clean and pretty card!

Alexandra said...

totally gorgeous Diane! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kristine said...

That IS a beautiful image. Nice card Diane.

Denise~ said...

gave you an award, check out my blog for details...

Rochelle W said...

Gorgeous card