Friday, February 6, 2009

Beautiful flowers and a short post

I got a beautiful bouquet today from my brother in law,isn't it gorgeous! I should of taken a better pic of it,but my head is pounding so this will be another short post. Thanks Grats,this will brighten my table for a couple of weeks for sure!

Love it!!!!!!


I rec'd a gift card from Michael's for my B'day tomorrow (the 7th)from my wonderful hubby, he is suchsweetheart,Thanks Al!!! So I bought an Inkadinkado set called All things grow with love. I had to make a card so I went with a simple one,can't go wrong with black and white,right.

So until next time my friends,have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs,Diane

12 comments:

Janet said...

OH i hope you have a happy birthday!!!! :)

Melissa said...

Have a happy happy birthday my friend!

Many Blessings,
M.

Rita said...

I didn't know it was your birthday tomorrow??? I wish I would have know! Hope you have a very Happy Birthday Diane!!! Luv your card its so beautiful!

Debby said...

Happy Birthday Diane! Hope you have a wonderful day and are feeling better.
Love your card.
Angel hugs
Debby

Dani said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Gorgeous flowers and such a pretty card you made! Hope your headache is gone and you can enjoy your day!

ChrissyM said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you are feeling better. Your card is gorgeous, so elegant looking. your flowers are so pretty. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Janine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!Have a great weekend.

Annie said...

Beautiful card and beautiful flowers, Diane! And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, my friend! I hope it was a good one! Hugs!

Kristine said...

Aack! How did I MISS this?? I'm so sorry Diane. Hope you had a WONDERFUL and Happy Birthday today!! Big Hugs!♥
xx

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful flowers, and I love your pretty card!! Happy birthday, Diane!! I'm sorry I'm late on your birthday!! Hugs!!

Alex said...

Did you know you and I share a birthday???!!! Mine is the 7th as well!!! Happy happy birthday my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Maria said...

Happy belated birthday, Diane!! I hope you had a fabulous time celebrating your birthday. How nice of your brother in law to send such pretty flowers to you and your husband to give your such a beautiful card.!! Both of them are so sweet!!

Maria