Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thank You !

I went to play at Paulette's house last night. We talked more than anything but at least I got 2 cards done,all she did was talked,right Paulette,lol!!!

It sure is nice to chat and create!

I need to make TY cards and when I go over to someone's house I don't like to haul tons of stuff. So I brought the confetti cs from SU some dp and punches and ended up with these 2 cards and no scraps,yay!!!




Here's another Thank You card using the same dp and punch.

Can you believe tomorrow is friday already! They are calling for rain all weekend,so it's either I do housework or cards......hmmmmm!
I wonder what it will be,hehe!!!

Hugs,Diane

7 comments:

Poppet said...

Two great cards Diane. The DPs are lovely. I like the pearl detail in the flowers on the 1st card and the splash of yellow the buttons bring to the 2d. Hope you enjoy whatever you decide to do tomorrow. :-) xx

Cherie said...

Hi Diane, lovely cards so bright and cheerful. Amazing how you can use the punch in different ways.
Skip the cleaning just craft much more fun!!
Love Cherie

Jodi said...

Both of your cards are beautiful! I love how you incorporated your punches into them.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Alex said...

WOW! Diane, these are both really pretty, love all the pretty scallops you have and the colors are gorgeous!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

mudmaven said...

These are so gorgeous! Isn't it such great fun to stamp and chat! So glad you had a chance to play a bit. Hope you have a spectacular weekend. We're looking at snow and cold again - my poor tulips! ~chris

Allison Rankin said...

Great colored choices! I see you had lots of fun with the punches too!

Dani said...

So cheerful, love them!