Monday, October 26, 2009

Emmy instead of Henry

I was suppose to work on making a Henry the Mouse card.And I tried,but didnt like my coloring so im going to keep working at it. So instead I colored Emmy from Cuddly Bubbly which I adore their stamps.
I love girlie stuff!!!

I used some new corner die cuts which I got at Michaels at 40% off on the weekend and the rest is pretty self explanatory. Didnt put a sentiment cuz i dont know who itll be for yet.

So today we got more snow and NO sunshine...makes it a pretty long day. But thats ok,I got to play!

So you all have a super day !!!! And Ill do the same!!!

How do I get my Ièm back...I dont know which key i hit and now I canèt get my apostrophy or question mark. Can someone help meÉÉÉÉÉ,lol.

Hugs,Diane

5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card.

Rose Ann said...

This is just adorable, Diane!! I love the colors and wonderful punched corners!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Oh how cute is she??? Very cute and you did a great job on this little sweetie pie. Back from Montana so have to start using my own stamps again. Boo Hoo! Pat

CreativeMish said...

Love the corner punches! very nice! Did you try rebooting your computer? That may reset your keyboard :)

Rita said...

So cute & I luv the colors!