Thursday, October 30, 2008

Season's Greetings in PINK!

For this card,I used my CB tree on silver paper and added some pewter liquid pearls on the dots.
Heat embossed the sentiment in silver and added a pink ribbon at the top.
Pretty simple but I kinda like it.

These are for a local Christmas swap I am in,so I hope the recipients will enjoy them!






Here is the inside of the card,Heat embossed in silver and my MS punch once again.


I can't believe that October is already done with!!!
Next thing we know,Christmas will be all over with,you just watch and see!!!!

Have a good day everyone and hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Hugs,Diane

19 comments:

tyrymom29 said...

Oh very NICE!!!! I love the PINK!!!!

Dani said...

Oh. My. GORGEOUS!

Lee said...

WoW!!!!! Oh the pink and silver are soooo fantastic!!!! Oh your swap participants will adore these!!!!

Allison Rankin said...

So cute and fun!

Lauri said...

pink and silver are great colors for christmas cards! thanks for the inspiration!

Bonnie said...

So pretty! I have that folder and I have silver cardstock and I have pink cardstock and I have a need to case this card!! lol! Love it Diane...take care!

Alex said...

I am lovin' the pink, these are fabulous Diane! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Shannon McGann said...

These are just gorgeous! Sorry I haven't been by in awhile - my strep throat took me out of commission. Hope you are well!

CreativeMish said...

These are so pretty! Love the pink

Robin said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas cards with non-traditional colors!! Yours is FANTASTIC!!

Rose Ann said...

These are soooo beautiful, Diane!! I love the pink and silver, your sparkly brads, and how you've decorated the insides!! Fabulous!!

Catherine said...

very pretty :)

Wanda said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! TFS

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Sweet! I love your design!

:-)

Courtney said...

These are GORGEOUS! They will love them!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Diane and I love what you did to the inside!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are beautiful Diane! Love the colors and the softness. The tree looks fabulous and I love that you did the insides too. Lovely cards! :)

Michele Kovack said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the pink and silver together!

Kristine said...

LOVE the border punch on the inside!! I'm noticing more and more poeple are decorating the insides and I love that look. It really makes it look finished. :) Love the silver tree too--those colors are gorgeous together.