Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Check out these beautiful flowers!

Look at what came in today!!!!

Beautiful flowers from WILD ORCHID CRAFTS!
I have been wanting some for quite some time,seeing them all over,drooling over them,so I finally ordered some.
Aren't they just beautiful,I could of bought the whole collection if the wallet would of permitted me,but hey,sometimes we have to put a limit.
Don't you just hate that! LOL!

So now I'm off to check a challenge that I can make and use some of these beauties.
And tonight I have a card night with my SU demonstrator,so can't wait to see what we will be making!

If I finish my card this afternoon,I will post it asap!
Thanks for popping by!
Hugs,Diane

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

They all look gorgeous - can't wait to see what you create with them
Lisa ;)

Céline said...

splendides!!!
céline

Crystal said...

These are beautiful..I sooo need some of these...Can't wait to see what you create with these flowers!!!

Lorraine said...

wow loads of flowers i am so jealous lol love the colours xx