Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Check out these beautiful flowers!

Look at what came in today!!!!

Beautiful flowers from WILD ORCHID CRAFTS!
I have been wanting some for quite some time,seeing them all over,drooling over them,so I finally ordered some.
Aren't they just beautiful,I could of bought the whole collection if the wallet would of permitted me,but hey,sometimes we have to put a limit.
Don't you just hate that! LOL!

So now I'm off to check a challenge that I can make and use some of these beauties.
And tonight I have a card night with my SU demonstrator,so can't wait to see what we will be making!

If I finish my card this afternoon,I will post it asap!
Thanks for popping by!
Hugs,Diane

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

They all look gorgeous - can't wait to see what you create with them
Lisa ;)

Céline et Nathalie said...

splendides!!!
céline

Crystal said...

These are beautiful..I sooo need some of these...Can't wait to see what you create with these flowers!!!

Lorraine said...

wow loads of flowers i am so jealous lol love the colours xx