Friday, February 18, 2011

I rec'd my Starter Kit!

What's in there????
My Stampin' Up Starter Kit!!!!







So now I guess I have to have a first workshop or class,look at all the goodies!

I'm excited but scared,what did I get myself into,lol! Oh well,I'll take it slowly and day by day!

We have a busy weekend with Hockey this weekend,our Godson from out of town is having a tournament here in town. So we'll be at all his games,we had 2 today and there's one at 8am on saturday,so let's hope they win. Today they won the 1st game 7-0 and this afternoon they lost 6-5. He's 8 and not to brag...but he's realllllllyyyyyy good!!! We're so proud of him!

So have a good weekend,no stamping for me...hockey time!!!
Hugs,Diane

7 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

oh how fun!!!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hey, well done you Diane, I am so proud of you for giving it a go. You will be brilliant. The starter kit looks fantastic doesnt it. Have fun. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Lisa Jane said...

looks like you will be having lots of fun there! Cant wait to see your creations
Lisa ;)

Lauri said...

Yay for you!!!! You will have SO much fun!!!!

Isabelle said...

super, tu as de quoi faire , tu vas nous en faire de belles choses, bonnes réalisations, bisous

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations, Diane! Have fun with it!!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Congratulations Diane, have fun with all your new goodies.