Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My little China girl

Happy wednesday! Already!

So how do you like this little china girl?
(It's a kit I bought with some of these images and papers)Shhhhh!!!! I need stuff like that to make quick cards,and it sure works,I made 3 cards yesterday afternoon in less than an hour.
Works for me!!!

Yesterday was Tops meeting night,I gained a bit.
I've been having a hard time losing since xmas,I overate the sweet stuff and gained 9 pounds. Now I'm having a heck of a time to get rid of it.
I bought a walking workout dvd which I really enjoy and DH moved the treadmill in front of the TV,so now I have no more excuses! I just finished a mile walk on the treadmill and the workout.
So that's a total of 3 miles,it's plenty for me,my belly (scar) can only take so much.
Anyways,this was the card I gave for last week's best loser,she found it really cute!

This afternoon...a bit of housework,a bit of card making maybe and my turn to cook dinner. So it's pork chops in the oven with some boiled veggies and some potatoes. Doesn't sound too yummy does it,but we like it simple and not too fattening,so it'll be good,lol.

Have a great hump day!
Hugs,Diane

9 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Diane. This is adorable and I love the black and white combination. Just perfect. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Céline said...

oh la la c'est joli, la perfo est magnifique!!!!!!!!!!!
bises
céline

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty black and white card! Love that elegant border!! HUGS

Lisa Jane said...

I have that stamp Diane - i just remembered lol!
I love the monochrome look and the punched border of course is fantabulous
Lisa ;)

Crystal said...

HOW SWEET Diane LOVE the black and white!!! FABULOUS!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card Diane.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous hunny, she is such a cutie and the B&W is fabulous. Pork chops sounds fine to me - I'm on my way.... Hugs, Sxx

Isabelle said...

oh qu est ce que c'est joli, j'adore cette carte et la perforatrice que tu as utilisée rend super bien c'est magnifique , bisous

Fabiola said...

joli comme tout, très élégant, biz