Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh Bliss,look at what I've won!!

Hope you haven't forgotten about me,lol! I just had some yucky moments,got ready for camping season and alot more excuses which i'm sure you don't want to hear about. But I have to get out of this rutt and keep going.

So what better way than to receive this fabulous set in the mail from Jen's challenge. She puts on these great challenges and not many people join,so if you like challenges and I know many of you out there do...why not check her blog out. You won't be sorry to visit her great blog,she does awesome and beautiful work,so head on over there! Hurry Hurry!!!!

And I do have a card to show,which we made a stamp class a couple weeks ago,a sympathy card made with all SU procucts.
Now I'm off to play with the new SU Strength & Hope set.
They are having a promotion with every set sold they will donate $2.oo to the cancer society. We all know someone that has been touched by that dreadful desease,so I will be making a class with that set.Off to work I go!!!!
Have a fabulous day my friend!
Hugs,Diane






1 comment:

Fabiola said...

oh quel chance! bravo...vite crée nous de nouvelles merveilles, biz