Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby Bella!

Hi everyone and Happy New Year to all of you! I am kinda late but like they say,better late than never!

I'd like to introduce our LITTLE BABY GIRL "BELLA"! Isn't she a cutie,she's only 2 months old,spoiled rotten and adorable!

We have been away for almost 3 weeks that is why I've been absent,than got a bad cold...you know how it is. And now I'm busy with this little one trying to train her...it's not as easy as I thought,lol. But in the long run,it'll all be worth it!

Hope to create very soon and as always
Hugs to you!
Diane

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh she is adorable .. i daren't show my daughter the pic or she will be wanting one lol
Happy New Year Diane
Lisa x

mochamama said...

Oh Diane, she is soooooo cute!!! Congrats mama!

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable Diane.
luv
Debby

Jovita said...

Bella is so adorable, have fun with her.

Mandy said...

Aww how adorable is she,so sweet....
Mandy x

Chris (catt871) said...

Ohhh Diane! She is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! Have fun with her!!!! We "bell trained" our puppy so now she rings a little bell attached to our door - works like a charm!!! LOVE it!!!! Good luck with the training!!!
HUGS,
Chris

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so sweet!!!!

Belas Creating Place said...

oh my gosh love your puppy and what a great name lol..enjoy Diane.

Ana (Anrilla) said...

ohh!! She is adorable, she is very cute!! I love dog!

regards

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on your Bella!! She is adorable!! I hope your cold is better now. Hugs!!