Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby Bella!

Hi everyone and Happy New Year to all of you! I am kinda late but like they say,better late than never!

I'd like to introduce our LITTLE BABY GIRL "BELLA"! Isn't she a cutie,she's only 2 months old,spoiled rotten and adorable!

We have been away for almost 3 weeks that is why I've been absent,than got a bad cold...you know how it is. And now I'm busy with this little one trying to train her...it's not as easy as I thought,lol. But in the long run,it'll all be worth it!

Hope to create very soon and as always
Hugs to you!
Diane

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh she is adorable .. i daren't show my daughter the pic or she will be wanting one lol
Happy New Year Diane
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Oh Diane, she is soooooo cute!!! Congrats mama!

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable Diane.
luv
Debby

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Bella is so adorable, have fun with her.

Mandy said...

Aww how adorable is she,so sweet....
Mandy x

Chris (catt871) said...

Ohhh Diane! She is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! Have fun with her!!!! We "bell trained" our puppy so now she rings a little bell attached to our door - works like a charm!!! LOVE it!!!! Good luck with the training!!!
HUGS,
Chris

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so sweet!!!!

Becca said...

oh my gosh love your puppy and what a great name lol..enjoy Diane.

Ana Pascual (Anrilla) said...

ohh!! She is adorable, she is very cute!! I love dog!

regards

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on your Bella!! She is adorable!! I hope your cold is better now. Hugs!!