Sunday, March 4, 2012

2nd post of the day,woohoo!

A Birthday card for our Godson. I'm sure he'll love it,he's just like his uncle,loves cars and toys. He'll be 10 already,time flies by doesn't it.                                    
It is all SU procucts with the Need for Speed stamp set which is great for any boy or man (older boys). 

I missed posting so much,I was having alot of problems
with the computer,but mostly with blogger.Now that my good blogging friend Allison fixed my problem I'll be able to create and blog again. I have made a few cards but with my new puppy "Bella" she sure keeps me busy,but it's all worth it!                                     
So until next time my friends...Hugs,Diane    

5 comments:

Céline said...

coucou
contente de te revoir!
ta carte est superbe, idéale pour un garçon
bises
céline

Fabiola said...

C&S et si masculine, superbe, biz

Lisa Jane said...

oh just fab - i love the car
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Fab mans card Diane, glad to hear you blogger probs have been resolved.
luv
Debby

Rose Ann said...

What a great guys' card...and the perfect colors too!! Awesome card, Diane!!