Monday, February 6, 2012

Lean one me & new pic of Bella

 Well Happy Monday! What a beautiful weekend I had! Hope yours was as great as mine! I spent Saturday with one of my nieces while DH did some work in her home. And on Sunday we went tubbing,OMG! It was my first time but won't be the  last,we had a blast!

So my card for today is done with scraps for a friend that is down,I'm sure this card will help her feel bettter!

And down below is Baby Bella,she will be 3 months old on wed,isn't she a cutie!

She is finally napping in her little bed,she loves to pose,lol. She lies down while I blog or create,she's always following me,I love her so much!

So until next time...Hugs to you,Diane

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card Diane and its so gorgeous too. Lovely pic of Bella.
luv
Debby

Lisa Jane said...

oh whata cute little card and even cuter little pooch.. Bella is so pretty
Lisa x

Céline said...

elle est superbe ta carte, j'adore le shapped ! trop mignon le chien !
bises
céline

Fabiola said...

oh adorable, je pense que ton amie va apprécier, biz

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so sweet, and your Bella is soooo cute!! Thanks for sharing, Diane!!