Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Get well my little Dragonfly!


I used 2 stamps from High Hopes,the dragonfly and the bee bg,colored with my SU markers,2 buttons and the get well wish from the Hippy set.
I think this would bring a smile to someone not feeling well,what do you think?
I brought my baby to get the windshield changed today,so I'll get it back tomorrow,$575.00 later!!
Arghhhhh I wish the people who did this would get caught!!!
Have a happy tues and wed by the time you read this. I had a hard time with posting today.
Hugs to all of you!!!

12 comments:

April said...

Oh that dragonfly is adorable! I love dragonflies so this is a stamp that I must get!!! So cute in those colors too!

Courtney said...

Very cute card...

UGH you could have bought a LOT of stamp sets for $575!!!

Alex said...

Totally stinkin' cute Diane - I love this!! And, your new blog header is awesome, love that starfish!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kristine said...

LOOOOVE that cutie dragonfly!! Such a cute card, and YES it would def. bring a smile to someone's face...no matter how sick they were. Great job!! :D

Allison Rankin said...

Too cute...these colors are great together!

Lorie said...

My goodness...this is absolutely adorable! I am so sorry about your car...that just stinks...to the tune of $575. Ahhh!

Maria said...

Hi Diane! That dragonfly is so darn cute! I love the fabulous bright and happy colors . . .it would surely make someone feel better! Great job on your card!

Maria

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute! Love those matching buttons too. :)

Crafty Connie said...

What an adorable card. It would brighten anyone's day.

Janine said...

Hei is super cute!!!

CreativeMish said...

Cute Card! I love dragonflies

Shannon McGann said...

Aww! This is so cute! I love the dragonfly! Sorry about your car - I hate it when those big unexpected expenses come along! Grr!