Saturday, October 4, 2008

What have you made for Card Making Day?





Here is one of the projects we made at a Card Making Day get together I went to. It's a gift card holder,we had so much fun,made lots of cards and Shannon won a beautiful Xmas SU set!!! Lucky her!!!
It was hosted by a wonderful lady Jennifer Zinck,a SU demo,
she was so organized and had lots for us to do. And she made us spend lots of money,lol. I guess that's why they do those workshops right,lol!
Anyways,hope you like,I sure do. I would of put the embossed sentiment in a diff color,but hey,that's me.
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend,we're going out for dinner,i'll try not to eat too much!!!
Hugs,Diane

10 comments:

tyrymom29 said...

Hey Im planning On EATING thats the reason we are going OUT !!! I had fun today It was Great!!! Nice spending time with YOU too and I told you I WOULD share my winnings!!!!!

ChrissyM said...

How cute!! I went shopping for Cardmaking day at the Craft store. Then came home and had no electric for 4 hours so I didn't get to create anything today, hopefully tomorrow though.

Deborah said...

Fabulous SU! project you made Diane! What a wonderful day you all had! Have a great dinner! Hugs, Deb

Lorie said...

Oh, that is CaUTE! What a great idea! Glad you had a wonderful time and that Shannon won something neato!

Courtney said...

Oh I am so excited for you and Shannon! What a fun day, and your project is CUTE! (now let's see if Shannon really DOES share her new stamp set! LOL)

Alex said...

This is so very cute Diane, love it!! Hope dinner was wonderful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Your gift card holder is so cute, and such an awesome idea!! Love the papers, and that adorable gingerbread man!!

CreativeMish said...

This turned out great! I love the idea!

Rita said...

So cute!

Kristine said...

Oh wow...this is soo cute! I've seen these gift card holders, but never tried one. I LOVE your cute gingerbread man and papers! :) Hmmm...I'll have to save it and try it later.