Friday, April 10, 2009

Simple Thank You!


I made another Thank You card,it's pretty simple. I used a Stampendous set called Flower Tops,and added the little flower from the SU Short & Sweet set. The main cardstock almost looks black but it's wasabi. And I added a $ tag from our dollar store.

Well today was beautiful,my DH and I went for a 1/2 hr which felt soooo good!! Fresh air!!!

I hope the sun will keep shining so I can get back into walking. I'm working to get to my weight goal again,so no chocolate for me this weekend!!!

May you all have a fabulous Easter Weekend!
Hugs,Diane

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

Very nice card - love the flowers! Sounds like you had a good walk today. I'll be back in the pool in the morning and I'll be thinking of you and hoping that your weather holds out! We're in this together girl! ~chris

mochamama said...

sweet card Diane! I hear you on the walking!!!! I so need to get back out everyday. We are suppossed to get 10-15 cm of snow tonight and 10-15 centimeters more tomorrow so I don't think my walking is going to happen anytime soon!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

It may be simple....but it's so pretty and cheery!!! Happy Easter to you too!!

Deborah said...

Diane, I adore this card! Glad you and DH walked today. I don't do chocolate, so not missing it! Hope you are dong okay! Jugs, Deb