Sunday, September 12, 2010

LOVELY BLOG AWARD!

I rec'd this Lovely Blog Award from Celine et Nathalie,2 talented ladies! If you haven't visited their blog,you should,HERE,they do fabulous work!

There are 2 rules to keep this award,you must list 3 positive things about yourself and pass the award on to 7 bloggers,which is hard cause you all deserve it. All blogs are LOVELY!!!

So here are my positive points,

1)I try to help one person in anyway i can everday. 2)I am greatful and thankful for everyday! 3)I enjoy making cards so I can make someone smile.

Now from the top of my head,here are 7 people to send this award to... I can't figure out how to link the name to your blogs girls,so please accept my apology. And I can't stay too long on the computer so I will list your name and blog name. Please accept this Lovely Award for your Lovely Blogs.

Lorraine-Lorraine's Creations Rita Santos-Rita's Little Corner Lisa Jane-Mess 2 Magic

Rose Ann-Paper Delightz Chris-Mudmaven Julie-Out To Impress Denise-Stamping with Denise

Have a great week! Diane

ENJOY LIFE!

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh thank you Diane .. that is really kind of you.. I received some awards in August and dedicated one to you - not sure if you saw it.
Lovely to see your post tonight .
Think of you daily

Thanks once again
Lots of hugs
Lisa ;)

Lorraine said...

oh wow thankyou Dianne this is amazing.
You so do deserve this award for all of your gorgeous cards and creations not only that your kindness and friendship too
take care
Lorraine xx

Céline said...

c'était mérité!!