Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yet another challenge

I went to visit Janet and she had a great sketch challenge that I wanted to try.
There's a whole lot of layers now that I look at it.
If you like challenges,hop on over to CORRISIVE CHALLENGE!

Can you tell I love butterflies? This is a dragonfly
but I loved the color of it,so I added on instead of stamping one.

I bought a package of K&Company die-cut and acetate of butterflies and birds,they are really nice,so you might see them here and there.

Well it's tuesday already and a week has gone by in February already!!! Gee whiz,time flies by!!!

So like the quote on my card says "SPREAD YOUR LOVE EVERYWHERE YOUY GO".
Happy tuesday friends,Hugs,Diane

12 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's beautiful Diane! I love K & Co stuff, your dragonfly is really stunning and the added butterflies too! Love the lovely sentiment too!
Oh ok, I love EVERTHING about it!!
Hugs
Nicola

Phebe Meeder said...

Wow love your card its beautiful

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Diane...and I love the dragonfly!!

Allison Rankin said...

Heart this lots! Super job!

chris said...

this is so lovely and fresh i love it.
good luck in the sir stampalot draws love chris xx

Kristine said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Diane!! I love butterflies too, but I also love pretty colored dragonflies like this one. All your layers are awesome (coming from someone who doesn't do CAS well), LOL. Great job!

Misty said...

Thanks so much for all the support in my recent endeavor to be healthier. I love that you still visit my blog although I hardly have time to craft lately. I really appreciate you!
Misty

mudmaven said...

OMG - this is totally awesome girl! Love it! ~chris

Kim Dellow said...

So sweet, lovely dragonfly. Kim

Rita said...

So cute, love the design of your card. It's so beautiful!

Alex said...

GORGEOUS card Diane, I love all the pretty details and the dragonfly is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Céline said...

Salut !
je ne connaissait pas ce challenge, le sketch est sympa, j'aime beaucoup ce que tu en a fait!
bises
céline