Thursday, December 1, 2011

Joyeux Noel !

Woohoo,2nd day in a row of posting! I finally managed to take pics of some of the cards I have been making recently. Of course they're all xmas cards,simple ones too so I can mail them at a resonable price.
These are all SU products except the red pearl. The dp is from last year,I still have some so I must use it all this yr,so you'll see it alot. And I made many cards using the bauble punch,I love it!
Until next post everyone,I hope you have a great day...We're Dec 1st already,I just can't believe it!

Hugs,Diane

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

may be simple but still as wonderful. Love the baubles
Lisa x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Diane. How beautiful. I love the baubles, so very effective and such a wonderful festive creation. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Lorraine said...

THIS IS ADORABLE HUNI LOVE THE PAPERS AND THE GREETING STAMP IS STUNNING HUN XX

Fabiola said...

oh très jolie C&S, biz