Friday, December 2, 2011

Quick card for a quick post

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a great friday,for all you working out of the home peeps,you must be happy it's the end of the week.

Here's another quick card,the cs & dp is SU,the Sentiment is inkidinkado (not sure how to spell that) and the ribbon is from Mr. Michael's.

I am trying to make some french xmas cards and have no nice wording for the inside of the cards. So I went and googled and found some nice ones which I printed out on my puter and now I can make some half decent fr xmas cards.
So off I go...oh I also started taking out some decorations,found stuff I didn't know I had,lol.

Until next time,
Hugs,Diane

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh that ribbon is wonderful and i love the bauble paper
Lisa x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Diane. Another beautiful card sweetie. Love that Bauble paper, so very pretty with the ribbon and sentiment. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Fabiola said...

très chic cette C&S, si tu cherches des tampons en français, il y en a ici http://www.feuilledepapier.ch/ pas facile a trouver d'ailleurs, biz

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Wonderful card Diane, and the dp is very deceiving... I thought it was a stamped image.