Friday, December 2, 2011

Quick card for a quick post

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a great friday,for all you working out of the home peeps,you must be happy it's the end of the week.

Here's another quick card,the cs & dp is SU,the Sentiment is inkidinkado (not sure how to spell that) and the ribbon is from Mr. Michael's.

I am trying to make some french xmas cards and have no nice wording for the inside of the cards. So I went and googled and found some nice ones which I printed out on my puter and now I can make some half decent fr xmas cards.
So off I go...oh I also started taking out some decorations,found stuff I didn't know I had,lol.

Until next time,
Hugs,Diane

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh that ribbon is wonderful and i love the bauble paper
Lisa x

Rose Petal said...

Hello Diane. Another beautiful card sweetie. Love that Bauble paper, so very pretty with the ribbon and sentiment. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Fabiola said...

très chic cette C&S, si tu cherches des tampons en français, il y en a ici http://www.feuilledepapier.ch/ pas facile a trouver d'ailleurs, biz

Jovita said...

Wonderful card Diane, and the dp is very deceiving... I thought it was a stamped image.