Saturday, December 20, 2008

Raks to share from Joanne


I rec'd some happy mail yesterday which made me sad and happy.
I rec'd a beautiful Hanna Christmas from our Angel Joanne who passed away last week!
She was so talented,so kind and thoughtful!
The Hanna in her exercise outfit,(don't know what she is called) is another creations by Joanne for encouraging me with my weight loss.
Joanne,I know you are now looking over us.Youcame into my life for a reason,but don't know why God came and take you.He must have plans for you I'm sure. I will treasure your cards and keep you in my heart. I will also keep your family and friends in my thoughts and prayers through this difficult time and season.
Hugs,Diane

6 comments:

Lauri said...

oh so sad but so comforting at the same time..you will have such fond memories, and I know she is watching over you!

mudmaven said...

So sad, but you know that she is watching out for you and sending you encouragement even now! ~chris

Rita said...

Oh Diane, this is such a treasure keepsake from your good friend who will be missed by many. She was a special person! Sending you hugs my friend!

Bonnie said...

You are right. It is very sad but very lovely all the same. She sounds like she was a very kind woman.....

The Rubber Maid said...

Sad but also a blessing for you to see some of Joanne's work in your hands. She was the tops! Pat

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful cards from an Angel! I'm sure you will always treasure these. Hugs to you, Diane!!