Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm still here!!

Sorry for not being around but it's been rough lately. I'm so exhausted,I try to sleep when I can.
Therefore I haven't done anything creative at all in I don't know how long. I just can't get back into it,I'm sure I will when I feel better.
And I rec'd a call from London (the hospital which I will be going for the tx) last thursday. Boy was I in a panic,we we're having coffee at Tim Horton's with a bunch of friends and DH's cell rings. So he answered and she asked to speak with me,introducing herself as Lindsay from the London Health ... well I thought it was THE CALL!! Heck no,she goes on to say that one of the drs was saying that my bloodwork has been stable and they want me to go there for an EKG and Liver ultrasound,so when could i go.
So I asked her if the bloodwork is stable that means I am not getting worse (which is a good thing) but would they take me off the tx list? She said she didn't know,she had heard of people being moved down the list but that also maybe they want to see me to make sure everything else health wise is good to go for the surgery.
Well it was such a down in the dumps weekend,I could only think,what if they push me down the list,after waiting all this time. I am so discouraged,confused and just don't know what to think anymore. My co-ordinator is gone on holidays so what is why this lady that called me didn't know much about my case. Anyways,I have to be there on July 21 & 22nd. One day of testing and the other day meeting with the drs.

So now as discouraged as I am,there is nothing I can do but wait til those appointments. I did call my social worker yesterday trying to get some answers,but guess what,he had just come back from a 5 week holiday and was just as puzzled as i was. He told me not to worry about it,that it's probably routine check up. Easier said than done not to worry about it!!!

So that is where I stand with all this mess,I talk to God,my parents up above to shed some light.
I'm sure they will make everything workout for the best. I must accept what will happen,good or bad.

Until next time,Hugs to all of you!!!!
Diane

9 comments:

Rita said...

Oh honey I am so sorry that you have to go through all this, all will be well & you WILL get the call! You will be my prayers...keep your chin up! Create something to take your mind off of everything (you need that)that is always a stress buster for me or go treat yourself to a pedicure! Do something to lift your spirits! Extra (((hugs))) going your way my friend!

Annie said...

Oh sweetie, I can understand how frustrated you must feel right now! I'm not sure I like the idea of that woman calling you and not knowing really why she was calling... Of course you begin to worry! And yes, much easier said than done not to worry about it, but I agree with your social-worker that it's probably just a routine thing. But it annoys me that the Lindsay-person didn't know! Blah! you just continue your discussion with God and your parents. I'll try to talk some sense into God as well... ;) Big hugs from me in Sweden!

mudmaven said...

You've got to keep up your positive attitude. I wish I could be there and give you a big HUG - here's one electronically though! HUGS - HUGS! ~chris

Rina said...

be encouraged and have faith, my dear friend. God loves you and He will never leave you nor forsake you. I will pray for God's good and perfect "Will", for you. Be blessed!

Melissa said...

Thinking of you.....

M.

Dani said...

We may not know God's plan for us, but we can know He does indeed have a plan! Hugs, sweetie! Praying for you!

Shannon McGann said...

Oh Diane, I'll be praying for you that you'll still be able to get the transplant soon. I pray God will give you peace as you wait so you can rest and stop worrying. Love and blessings to you,

Shannon

Rose Ann said...

Oh (((Diane))), hang in there. You have lots of people thinking of you, and praying for you (myself included). Sending hugs and well wishes that you are feeling better soon, and get some good news!!

pescbrico said...

Oh Diane, Here is a ((((((((HUG)))))). I'm so sorry they made you worry. I will pray for you to at least get some rest! Here is another (((((((HUG))))))))