Monday, April 26, 2010

Tilda is Thinking Of You!

Happy Monday my friends!

Today's card is for the Magnolia Challenge which is Anything Goes. They have a really gorgeous prize up for grabs,so you should hop on over there to check it out.

I didn't know where I was going with it,what color to use.So I peeked in some Creative Memories dp I had for forever,so I went with these colors.
The sentiment is SU Circle of Friends.

My hubby just went to pick up my Mustang from the storage place. I'm not even excited about it cause I can't drive it,they took my license away last July due to high ammonia levels due to my liver disease,life is so unfair!!!!!

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,Diane

12 comments:

Kristine said...

OH, what a cutie!! Love her sittin' on that log *Ü* Very cute Diane!! Hope you're having a wonderful day. ((hugs))

Jodi said...

She is just too cute! I love that you have her sitting on this log! Great layout too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Diane, fab image.
luv
Debby

Cherie said...

Hi Diane, In peckin order Tilda has to come a close second to teddies, I love them. You've made an adorable card she is just gorgeous. Hope you're having a good day. Wish I could send you some enegy over the internet. I'ts a marvelous invention but we'll have to wait a bit longer for that. I'll have to settle for good wishes and happy thoughts instead, and a great big hug.
love cherie x

Céline said...

coucou!
elle est très mignonne cette petite Tilda, sans savoir où tu allais , tu as fait une carte superbe! il faut aussi que je fasse la mienne pour ce challenge, j'espère avoir le temps!
c'est dommage pour ta voiture.
bises
céline

Lisa Jane said...

Tilda looks so cute sat there on that log. Lovely card
Lisa ;)

Rose Ann said...

This is absolutely adorable, Diane!! I love the colors you've used as well!! Hugs!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very cute! Love the image and the soft colors. Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at Just Magnolia, hope to see you back again next week! :)

Alex said...

Aww.....this is soooo cute Diane, love her sitting on the log!! Great colors too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

The Rubber Maid said...

Adorable image and who cares if you know where you're going with it
as long as you come out the way you did. She's a sweetie. Pat

Dani said...

So adorable, she looks so thoughtful on her little seat!

Jane said...

This is so cute! thanks for joinig us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx