Sunday, March 15, 2009

Celebrate!!!


Hey everyone! I actually did something yesterday,lol! We went to our Godson's 7th B'day party.
I was mad though,I forgot to bring my camera,urghhh!!! We had fun though, he had 13 friends.
They played all kinds of games,decorated cookies which I found a neat idea. It is always a blast for my hubby and I cause we never had children so we just find everything they do and say so funny. We helped with the games,and the food,it was lots of fun! Oh and really liked the bike and helmet we got him!

Now on to the card. I rec'd a CELEBRATE stamp from Sheila at That's Jazzy Stamp Dreams,all you had to do is mention her 1 yr ann and she was sending a stamp to everyone that did.Pretty cool huh!!! She sells stamps,super cute ones,you should check them out.
With the stamp,she asked that if we wanted to send a card we made with it that she would put it in a slide show. Well,she was nice enough to send me a free stamp,it's the least I could do.
So Sheila,here's my card. I put sparkle all over the Celebrate sentiment and the green corners and the bunnies wings'. Here's the link to Sheila's blog so you can check it out http://www.thatsjazzystampdreams.com/
Have a super Sunday,
Hugs,Diane

11 comments:

mudmaven said...

Diane this is just too cute! I love it. ~chris

Maria said...

Oh your card is adorable Diane. You did such a beautiful job coloring the image. . the color combo is fabulous too!

I'm glad to hear you had fun at your Godson's bday party. I hate when I forget my camera.. . I try to bring it with me every where!

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

Maria

Kristine said...

Sounds like a FUN celebration!! What a fabulous (and beautiful) card Diane!! LOVE that image, and your cuttlebug background goes perfectly with image. SUPER CUTE!!
xx

Chris (catt871) said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!!!! Sounds like you had fun at the birthday party!!!!
Chris

Janet said...

what a darling card! love it:)
hugs

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE, love, love this!!

And I see you've got a Sheila, too!! Ummm, good luck ...

And, BTW, when did you come to my house and photograph my back yard? I swear, it looks just like .... I wish mine looked!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Diane it so cute.

Dani said...

So cute! You did a beautiful job!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wow...great card with this image! I hate guava but you make it look so good here!

Rose Ann said...

Awe...these are just adorable, and your coloring looks super!!

Sheila, The Dreamer said...

Diane! Your card is adorable!!!