Monday, January 17, 2011

What???? A Christmas card????

I bought some card kits for the first time from
Craftwork Cards. They had a special on some kits
so I thought I'd try that for when I need some easy cards. This is a xmas kit and I also bought 3 other smaller kits which are Goody Bags. Pretty interesting,I'll have to make more!
So below is the first card I made with sample in the kit...the pic doesnt show the sentiment,but it does say Happy Christmas in silver,which are ovals in the kit,and I added some more flowers and MS branch punch in burgundy and a MS border punch. Of course I had to use punches,lol!!!



This is what I made from the kit,they had a template to make the bigger flower,but I had to make petal after petal. Sure isn't a mass productive card but I like how it turned out.

I didn't send any xmas cards this year as I hadn't enough and didn't have the capacity to make some. So every now and then I'll make some from this kit and get ahead of the game for 2011.
Have a wonderful monday,I hope to do the same!
Hugs,Diane

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh its gorgeous .. i love the colours- and the uncing looks fab!
You will be so organised this year
Lisa ;)

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is beautiful. Lovely colours.
Clare x

Lorie said...

Great job Diane! The card is great!

Pops x said...

Stunning you do such gorgeous work big hugs pops x x x

Jeanette said...

This is gorgeous! The color combo is wonderful!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

Fabiola said...

j'ai les mêmes papiers que toi...tes fleurs sont super belles, j'adore , biz

Poppet said...

I love this card Diane and the things you added made a lovely card a stunning card. It was worth the extra effort. :-) xx

Sue from Oregon said...

What a great idea and a beautiful card!

debby4000 said...

What a beautiful card Diane, love the colours.
luv
Debby

Donna Heber said...

Pretty card Diane! I love your kit.

Scrapmumur said...

Votre carte est magnifique!
Bel combinaison de couleurs.
Bises, Murielle

Céline et Nathalie said...

oh la la c'est super joli, voilà un kit interresant!
bises
céline