Friday, March 11, 2011

Build a Blosson in Blue!

Happy Friday!

A quick post for today,so many things to do!

I got my SU order on wed and this is one of the sets in there,I couldn't wait to get it "Build a Blossom". As for inking the petals,I used pacific point for the outside and the inside was sponged with tempting turquoise,I added some navy ribbon and brad and the dp is from a pad I rec'd in my starter kit. I also sponged the contour of the confetti white cs in navy blue. Oh and I
used my new SU corner punch on the dp and will add a sentiment when needed!

That's it for today,I'm off to get some work done!
Hugs,Diane

9 comments:

Lorie said...

Gorgeous Diane!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Diane!! So gorgeous and I love the blues!! :) Happy Weekend friend!!HUGS

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Diane. This is absolutely beautiful. What a goergeous shade of blue. Love it.
Happy crafting.
With love, sandra xxx

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty flower - reminds me of a hibiscus
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card Diane.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Diane, love the flower!

Donna Heber said...

Beautiful blossom Diane!

Fabiola said...

le charme et la simplicité, biz

Rose Ann said...

I love the colors, and your flower is so beautiful, Diane!! Hugs!!