Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More challenges

Here's Angel Anya! I just adore this image.

This card will be for 2 challenges and going out to a fellow Tops member,she was the best loser this week with a big loss and was so happy about it.

So what's that saying killing 3 birds with 1 stone!

The first challenge is for The Anyone for Anya Challenge which was to use of course an Anya image with black & white and 1 other color (except for hair & face).

So I used SU Bermuda Bay,I used 2 nesties,added some white sparkles on her wings and in her hair and halo. I added some black pearls for embellies and the prima.

The second challenge was for La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge #22-Fancy Folds card,you needed to make a diff fold card.Wish I had La-La Land stamps,not yet,but I'm working on it. Mine isn't extra special,I used the trifold card,but hey,I entered another challenge which is a goal of mine. So if you'd like to play,head on over these 2 wonderful blogs for these great challenges.

And so far I've doing pretty good with the challenges

This is the inside,I had a scalloped nestie out of this scrap that I used for the inside which I can write my message inside. I'm using some scraps and sooo proud of it!

So have a wonderful day and go play !!!
Hugs,Diane

16 comments:

Céline said...

salut diane!
oh la la je l'adore, ce noir et blanc avec le bleu turquoise c'est formidable!
félicitations!
céline

Elena said...

Oh, how precious! I love this gate fold! You colored Anya so beautiful!
Thank you so much for joining us at La-La Land Weekly Challenge!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is fabulous!!! LOVE the color combination, the stamp, the cool fold, everything!!

The Rubber Maid said...

So very very cute...love this card and the sweet image. Great colors too! Did I take a pregnancy test???
Well that made me laugh my butt off. You crazy lovely lady. Pat

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love the shape of your card and the polkadots and the colourcombo :)

Love from AFA?!

Renata

debby4000 said...

gorgeous card, love that colour combo and sweet image.
luv
Debby

My Paper World said...

I Love the fold Diane! great colours, and sweet image too! xxx

Becca said...

That is a lovely card Diane..I love it and such details.

Thanks for the compliment on my pic with my Fella....ya I am twitter-patted. LOL>

Maria said...

Wow, such a cute card Diane! I love that Angel too! She is adorable! You colored her so beautifully and the color combo is fantastic!!

Maria

Anonymous said...

love it!! Great card
Thanks for joining us at AFA
Yvonne

Debi said...

Lovely job on this! Thank you for playing along with this weeks Anyone for Anya? challenge.

Sharon said...

Beautiful colours on this card. Love the turquoise with the black.
Sharon

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Diane!!! I love the colors that you have used and this image is so sweet!!
Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge at La La Land!
:)kathy

Kristine said...

Oh Diane, this is AWESOME!!! LOOOOVE that angel so much and your polka-dots and colors--this is AMAZING! Great job and thanks so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts last week! *Ü*

Anonymous said...

how cute! love the black and teal together!
Pam Going Postal

Irina Blount said...

AWESOME card!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!!
Hugs!!
Irina