Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Mail!

Look what I got in the mail yesterday!!! It sure made my day since I was in bed with a REALLY BAD MIGRAINE! It lasted for 2 days,I thought it would never end! Funny how I woke up this morning and it was all gone,Thank goodness! So DH went to get the mail and this pretty planner that I won from Angel's blog was in the mail! Isn't it gorgeous,it's a 2 year planner,I just love the colors she used and to top it off...there's a beautiful butterfly! Thanks so much Angel,I've already put in my important appts in it! Angel has an awesome blog just like you all do my friends so if you'd like to pay her a visit,you'll see her great talent! Hope you all have a super friday! I've unpacked some more boxes today and so now I plan on playing a bit,enough of this hard work,lol!!! Hugs,Diane

7 comments:

Angel said...

I am so glad you like it, Diane!! And that it arrived in time to cheer you up! =) Have a great day!!!!

Lorie said...

That is pretty Diane! Sorry about the migraine but I'm glad it is gone now!

Crystal said...

SOOO Pretty Diane, soo happy your migrane has gone away!

Little C's Creations said...

What a sweet treat. Sorry to hear about your migraine... glad to hear it is gone!! I bet receiving this treat helped. ;o)

Hugs,
Jen

Fabiola said...

la migraine...c'est épouvantable...je compatis biz

Rose Ann said...

What a fabulous gift from Angel!! Glad your migraine is gone!! Hugs!!

CreativeMish said...

She did a great job on your planner! Hopefully you're feeling better