Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rose from a bird punch!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! We had a quiet one which was good. I did manage to make a couple of cards,it felt so good! I used the SU Bird punch to make a rose which I saw on Frenchie's blog (Thanks France!). It is all SU,Melom mambo cs and ink,corner punch,label punch,ribbon and dp. I bought the dp a good sale price in SU's clearance last yr,so I have lots still to use. Just love that paper. Added some pink pearls (oops not SU) and Voila! Makes a nice Mother's Day card dontcha think! Have a super week my friends! Hugs,Diane

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow Diane - what a great way to use the punch .. its beautiful
Over at ladybug crafts ink we have a handamde flower challenge and we have a mothers day challenge at Sarah hurley
Those papers are perfect.

Lisa xx

Céline said...

whouh c'est splendide!! j'adore les papiers ainsi que la rose! un vrai bijou!
bises
céline

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful Di and what a clever use of the punch.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Oh how clever!! This is really beautiful!! TFS! HUGS

Fabiola said...

si élégante, j'adore, biz

Allison Rankin said...

Brill Diane! I so love this rose but the fact that you made it with the bird punch is amazing!