Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy B'day from Mimi!

Happy Sunday peeps!

Today's card is yet for another challenge.
The Pink Gem Challenge #3 is calling for a Birthday Card. I used Party Mimi from Pink Gem,which I bought last year and don't use it enough. She is so cute!
I used pinks & blues and used the polka dot CB to emboss the blue cs and the scallop nestie. Used a light yellow circle scallop and added some pink pearls and I used some glossy accents for her shoes. I remember when I was a kid I had some black shiny shoes like that. And the sentiment is from my Cricut.

If you all like challenges,head on over to visit Janet at Pink Gem Designs for yet another fabulous challenge!

Tomorrow is Monday again! Weekends go by too quick don't they!
Have a great week my friends!
Hugs,Diane

10 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Diane. A really pretty card, gorgeous image and I love the beautiful colours you have chosen. Love it. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Mandy said...

Hi Diane,
A beautiul card..Love the layout and your colouring is perfect..Thank you for joining in wih us at A Gem of a Challenge..
Mandy xx

Poppet said...

Great card Diane. The yellow really pops against the lovely pinks you have used. I too am sorry the weekend has finished, it's back to work for me and off to Grandma's for the kids next week. :-) xx

Squirrel x said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog candy, I wouldn't have found your blog so easily otherwise, and boy have I been missing out! Hope you don't mind me following you. Will pop back for a real nosey round at a more civilised hour. Loving your work. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Lorie said...

Awww...how super cute!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Diane, this is so cute.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous honey, love the image you have chosen, great take on the chalenge too, thanks for joining us at "A Gem of a Challenge" big hugs Pops x

Céline said...

t'as raison elle est trop cute cette petite Mimi merci de m'avoir donné des images d'elle!
cette carte est superbe j'espère qu'elle te portera chance comme la précédente.
il faut que je fasse la mienne
bises
céline

mudmaven said...

So very sweet! Love all the layers and textures. ~chris

Janet said...

Aww this is sooo cute.....this is one of the very first stamps I designed for Pink Gem Designs! x