Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy 10th Anniversary to us and a card!

First off,I'd like to show you one of the cards I made at Paulette's last night. I went to play for a few hours and got 2 cards done and started a third one.
I used all SU products, The in colour cs and dp,Butterfly of Happiness and Flight of the Butterfly stamp sets,the butterfly punch and the ribbon are all SU. The I used my new MS punch around the page which is Eyelet Lace.

Now I want to tell you what a wonderful husband I have.


I was so shocked and happy when I got this!!!!


My Hubby is the GREATEST,yesterday I wanted to go to Michael's to get a punch I wanted and had a coupon,so he says why don't we go tomorrow,I said,no I want to use it tonight when I go to Paulette's. So he pulls out a gift card of Michael's which he had gotten for me for our 10th Anniversary which is today May 6th.
So I go in to the the Iron Gate punch around the page and since I had a big gift card I also got another punch around the page and a few other things.

Then last night before I went to bed,he says I have something else for you,can I give it to you right now. He's worse than a kid when he gets me something,he has to give it to me right away,lol. To make a long story short...he gave me this NETBOOK for when I get my tx,he says you'll be able to keep up with your blogging friends!

Isn't he the best!!!! He is an Angel sent to me from my parents up above! He's there through sickness and health let me tell you. He's my friend,my soulmate,my driver,my cook,my handyman,my laundry guy,he makes me laugh when I cry,even though he talks alot,lol,I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH and looking forward to many more decades with him!

Have a super thursday,
Hugs,Diane

7 comments:

mudmaven said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Your dh just knows what the rest of us know - you are a very special person and deserve special treatment! Hope you have a wonderful day. ~chris

Lorie said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! You guys are such a cute couple and so belong together! I hope you spoil each other lots today! :o)

Rita said...

Awesome card! Happy Anniversary to both of you!!! Many, many more to come. You have a wonderful fella there kiddo!

I'm also a lucky one to have a fantastic fella in my life as well & wouldn't know what to do without him..we're so lucky. We celebrate 38 years of marriage the end of this month. It doesn't even seem that long.

Hugs Rita

Pop's Cards said...

Card is gorgeous i love the colours, what a nice hubby you have and happy anniversary, big hugs pops x

ppaddictedtostamping said...

--Well you know that I wish all the best to both of you's and many more to go. As being lucky, you are but don't forget everything you went trought to get to this point and is still going thru. Just keep yourself positive and if you get down just give me a call and I'll be there in a heart beat.
Your friend always
Love Paulette xoxoxo

Allison Rankin said...

Yay...hubby rocks for getting you something I don't think any of your PSFs could refuse...crafty supplies and a laptop! Award him with my kudos! Fun easel card too...great mix with this hard to use SU DP!

Dani said...

Aw, Happy Anniversary! You guys are so sweet and so good to each other!