Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Easter and a lovely gift

Yesterday was a tough day again,I had to go for a gastroscopy test,so I couldn't eat or drink anything. My test wasn't til 11:30 am,needless to say,migraine came on big time so when i came back home I took something for my migraine and went straight to bed. Woke up at 5pm,had some cereal and laid down to watch TV. My headache was still there but not as bad.

On wednesdays I normally go to Paulette's place,she's a SU demonstrator and so once a month she does a class and the other 3 wed,we just play. So yesterday I decided to go at the last minute and I'm glad I did,it was nice. We really enjoy crafting together and she's a super nice lady!

So this is one of the cards I made. I'm not one to make Easter cards much so I don't have any stamp sets,so I just made this simple card in the lilac colors.


This pic is a gift I rec'd from one of my Tops peep,she knows how I love butterflies,so the box of butterflies contains 5 linen sheets of lavender scent,OMG it smells so nice!! And the Bijou holder is just gorgeous,if I don't use it for my necklaces I might use it for a decor in my stamp room and hang some nice ribbon on it.

Now the headache is still here today,hope it goes away soon cause there's a few challenges I want to do. But creating with a migraine is not the best thing to do.

Wishing you all a terrific thursday my friends!
Hugs,Diane

7 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Oh Diane you poor thing!
As if you haven't got enough to deal with! Migraines are awful!
Hope you feel better soon! Your Easter card turned out great and what fabby gifts you got from your tops pal!
Get some rest and get rid of that headache.
Sending you hugs
Nicola xx

Alex said...

Migraines are the worst, so sorry you were down with one!!!! I am glad you went to the get together though, it is always nice to stamp with friends!! Your card is beautiful Diane, so soft and pretty!! And, what a lovely gift to receive!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Poppet said...

Great card, love the papers very sophisticated. Lovely gifts, lovely friend. Hope you're feeling better soon. :-) xx

Céline said...

Coucou!
les migraines je connais aussi, l n'y a que le silence et le noir qui me conviennent dans ces moments!
cette carte est fabuleuse, j'adore sa douceur!
porte toi bien
bises
céline

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Diane hope you feel better....Your card is so soft and pretty..I love your layout...Great card

debby4000 said...

Oh I hope the migraine goes away so you can have fun creating.
luv
Debby

Rose Ann said...

Your Easter card is beautiful, Diane!! What a thoughtful gift to receive as well!