Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy B'day Mom and CANDY!!!

I found a new blog today from my friend Chris aka Mudmaven and she told me about this candy.
Adrienne is celebrating her One year blog-a-versary with some nice candy,so check out her blog and tell her I sent you ok. Here's her link
http://scrappin-a-rose.blogspot.com/

Well,today would of been my Mother's 80th B'day. So this morning the first thing I did was sing her Happy B'day. She was the BEST MOTHER anyone could ask for. We miss her dearly!
She has joined my Dad in Heaven since 1992,I can't believe it has been that long.

So Mom have a Good Day with Dad up in Heaven and know that we are always thinking of both of you! xoxo.

NOW IF YOU WANT TO WIN.............


Who would like a gift certificate in the amount of $50 to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps?

Well if you want a chance at this fabulous gift,head on over to visit Courtney at http://createdbycourtney.blogspot.com/ I hope this worked,I can never put the link in here.
I don't like computers,lol!!!!!

Hope you all had a super nice weekend,and wishing you a wonderful week ahead!
Hugs,Diane

No comments: