Saturday, November 28, 2009

So here is my new room!!!!

My DH spoiled me on wed and bought me 3 wall units for my ribbons and stuff and 11 Makin Memories cubicles for all my dp,cs,stickers,cb,nesties...oh my it's amazing what i've put in all those drawers!

And this way I now know where all my things are cuz I labeled everything,oh I'm so excited,don't want to dirty my room now,lol!

Only one thing, any tips or how do you girls store your Magnolias or any other stamps like that? I haven't got around to that yet,I just stuck them in your of the drawers.

So tonight,I'm going to make cards for a lady,
she wants 10 of the same one
which I will post hopefully tomorrow.

Off to play I go,and oh yes,I will clean my mess asap!!!!


Have a wonderful day ladies and again
Thanks for all your support through this
stressful time in our lives! xoxo

Hugs,Diane














9 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this looks fabulous.....what a wonderful dh.....he is getting brownie points for sure...hehehe.

enjoy *~*

Phebe Meeder said...

Absolutely beautiful and what an awesome hubby you have

mudmaven said...

WOW! Your new room looks absolutely fabulous. You are going to have such a great time crafting in there. DH did a spectacular job - kudos big time to him! ~chris

Rose Ann said...

Your space looks great Diane! You deserve it!! :)

I'm not sure how Magnolia stamps come, but I like to store my loose stamps in the binder system that Starving Artistamps sells. Here's the link: http://starvingartistamps.com/storage_binder_system.html

Hugs!

Phebe Meeder said...

remember i carry the kraftin kimmie stamps also

Anonymous said...

Awesome new room Diane. This is great, your DH is one sweetie! And ummmmmm, you will clean asap???? Yup, that's what we all say..hehehehehehahahahahhawhawwwwwwww

debby4000 said...

Brilliant room its looking fab.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Diane it looks wonderful and a great place to create. Enjoy.

Rita said...

Wow...I'm jealous, this room is great my friend! Tell your hubby to talk to mine, you've got one hell of a man there kiddo so don't let him go!