Monday, August 17, 2009

Me made a tri-shutter card!!!!


I can't believe I made one of these. I've seen all over and said,I just have to try and make one,if it doesn't turn out,I'll just chuck it. Well by golly,I amazed myself! I think it turned out pretty good. I used the tutorial from SCS,such a great one,always are. I had the SU dp forever hiding at the bottom on my paper so I finally used it.The sentiment is from Inkadinkado and voila!!! Oh and I added some Liquid Pearls (gold pearl) on the scallop.

One more for my stash,but I'm so proud of it,I don't think it'll stay there for very long. (he!he!)

Hope you all had a wonderful day!
Hugs,Diane

12 comments:

Lorie said...

That is absolutely beautiful Diane! Great job!

mudmaven said...

WOWZA - you not only made one, you made a GREAT one. I love it - it's just gorgeous! ~chris

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful job with your Tri-Shutter card, Diane!! It's gorgeous!!

Debby said...

I love it Diane. I was in the process of making one myself. I like you have seen so many I wanted to make at least one depending on the difficulty.
Angel hugs
Debby

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous and love the papers. I've made one for a friend's birthday I thought it would be so complicated but it was really easy.
luv
Debby

pescbrico said...

What a very beautiful and lovely card! I'm glad you try that kind of card!! I did not try it yet... Have a wonderful day!

Allison Rankin said...

Love this...seriously, one of your best cards as of late!

The Rubber Maid said...

Aren't you the smarty pants now! That is awesome Diane and you should be very proud of yourself. Hope all is well with you. Hugs, Pat

Anonymous said...

well girl you did an awesome job on this!!!! I haven't the patience to even think about attempting one!

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty card! I've seen this technique on several blogs. I need to give it a try..

Annie said...

Wow, it looks wonderful, Diane! GREAT work, dear!

Dani said...

Ack! This is fabulous! I'm still scared to try it! :)