Wednesday, December 2, 2009

For my Flaky Friends

Quick and simple!

Here is one of my favorite man,the snowman,besides my DH that is,lol.

Here's from one of my fav SU sets,Flaky Friends in Blue Bayou and I added some sparkle on his hat and a snowflake brad. I made a couple of them,lots of xmas cards needed so I gotta get on the ball.

I went to my Tops meeting last night and I stayed the same,yay!!! So now if I can stay that way through the holidays,maybe gain a pound of two,I'll be ok.

Ya right,a pound of two,well a girl has a right to dream,lol!

Have a super hump day my friends! Hugs,Diane

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

Oh he's one of my faves too! Congrats on staying the same - way to go girl! You'll be fine through the holidays - you'll be so busy you'll burn it all right off! ~chris

Lorie said...

Cute card! Great job on the weigh in! :o)

Anonymous said...

You have done an amazing job with your weight loss and maintenane, I admire your disipline. Great card Diane.....hugs from this flaky friend!

Rose Ann said...

Your snowman is soooo cute, Diane!! Hugs!!