Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Verve Stamps for me


Ok,this isn't the best embossing i've done,actually it's all smudged and looks awful,but it was my first time using pigment ink. I usually use Versamark,which I think I will stick to from now on.

Anyways,this is a new set I ordered from Verve Stamps that is called Believe and was designed in honor of breast cancer awareness. $10. of the sale of each set is donated to Susan Komen for the cure foundation.

It is a 17 piece set which will be appropriate for people that have had a transplant as well. So I just had to have it. I love it!
Another thing I discovered one layer cards are easy to make,I'll have to make more of these.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend,I'm sure lots of you are baking or wrapping or shopping.
Tis the season!!!! Enjoy!

Hugs,Diane




5 comments:

Lorie said...

Well, I think it is just lovely! Great card!

Danni said...

I think it's beautiful!!

mudmaven said...

It's just gorgeous! Great job on the embossing and don't ya just love one layer cards! ~chris

Allison Rankin said...

So pretty! I have a challenge to make a one-layer card for tomorrow...thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

makes a sweet note card Diane! Your too hard on yourself. Have a very merry Christmas my friend!