Tuesday, December 29, 2009

YOU COULD WIN.....

Would you like to win 6 Pink Gem Designs stamps of your choice (subject to availability)
Here is what you have to do to enter:-
1. Leave a comment here
2. Post the photo shown here on your blog and mention a bit about the candy draw
3. Post a link from your blog to this one
A winner will be chosen using the random number generator on the 18th January
This post will stay at the top until the draw date
Good Luck!

DID YOU SEE ALL THOSE CUTE PINK GEM STAMPS!!!!! I don't really want you to enter your name cause I want to win them,lol,but in order to have a chance at these beauties I had to post this on my blog!!!! So go and check out Janet's Pink Gems and you'll have a chance at these babies!!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!! I have some of Pink Gems stamps and they are wonderful!

No comments: