Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fun in the sun!

Look at where I will be on friday!
In Dominican Republic in Punta Cana at the Grand Bahia Ambar Resort. We will be there for a week. We need to get away with all the stress we've been going through in the last year. My transplant co-ordinator said it would be a great idea.

So our suitcase is all packed and now we're just waiting for thursday. We will be leaving home on thursday and staying overnight in Toronto. And leave for Punta Cana friday morning at 6 am,so early afternoon we will be on the beach!

Just wanted to share my happiness with my blogging friends!!!
And I will be showing you some pics when we return. I will def try to post now til wed but after that there will be nothing until I return on April 2nd!

Hugs to you!
Diane






5 comments:

pescbrico said...

Oh, enjoy your travel! :)

Poppet said...

Have a lovely relaxing time. :-) xx

Lorie said...

My goodness...that looks amazing! You deserve to have a wonderful time!

Céline said...

Whaouh!
t'as bein raison d'en profiter... tu le mérites!
have a good trip!
céline

Rose Ann said...

It looks heavenly, Diane!! Have a fabulous time!!