Thursday, April 8, 2010

B'day Wish for my SIL

Hello my dear blogging friends!
Well this morning we woke up to 15cm of SNOW!
Yuck!!!!!! Now tomorrow it's suppose to rain,I'm sure it'll all melt by tomorrow night.
But come on Spring,I want to see flowers and birds and butterflies and most of all,SUNSHINE!

On with my card...I used a HH image I had in my stock. This card is going to my S-I-L for her 40th B'day on saturday.
She is throwing her own Mardi Gras Party!
So I thought with Maggies necklace and looked a bit Mardi Gras,I hope she likes it!
Used some stickles on her boa and some liquid pearl on her necklace and lots of embellies which I love.

I'm off to visit some blogs and hope to get a card in for a challenge.
Hugs to you,Diane

12 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Diane. This is gorgeous. I adore that image and your design and colours are just perfect. Absolutely fabulous. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Allison Rankin said...

So cute! Love all the embellies and BG DP! Have fun in the new snow...yuck!

Poppet said...

She's so cute Diane, your SIL will love it. Hope the snow clears soon and the rain misses you. Enjoy the Mardi Gras party.
:-) xx

tyrymom29 said...

cute Card :) Im sure she will LOOOOOVE it xo

Rita said...

What a cute adorable image & card, I luv all the detail Diane!

Your SIL & I are both Aires she is a day before me...small world.

Yuck, snow this time of the year is unwelcome, right?

Crystal said...

Diane, this is adorable ! This is my first visit to your blog ! I absolutely loved reading your post about meeting up with your mentor and your need for a liver. God is certainly watching out for you. I've become a follower and will be praying.

Rose Ann said...

This is so darling, Diane...your SIL is sure to love it!! Hoping for warmer weather and beautiful flowers for you!! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

LOve the card hun, please please keep the snow!!!I don't mean like forever......I mean don't let it come HERE!!

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous Diane, beautiful colours and fabulous image.
luv
Debby

Céline said...

Coucou!
hi hi hi j'adore ce tampon, on a toutes fait ça quand on était petites! ta carte est très très jolie!
céline

Jennifer said...

aww...so gorgeous! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Your card is so cute..I love it...
I'm sure your SIL will too.