Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I've been lucky lately!!!

I rec'd some goodies in the mail today!!! The first pic is from Sue,all kinds of embellishments for a challenge wich I had played on EONA, Everything Old is New Again. Sue and Allison have weekly challenges going on which I've played a couple of times and I won these great embellishments.
Thanks Sue & Allison,I will make good use of them!!!


This is also a Challenge which I won in February from the fabulous Phebe at THE TOWNSCRAPPER,if you haven't played,you should check it out.
She has a weekly challenge which is always fun and she sells great stamps and all kinds of other fun stuff! This is not something I made,I just wanted to show you the stamp so I got this from her site.
Thanks a bunch Phebe!!! I will def play with it this weekend!!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful wednesday~!
Hugs,Diane

3 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Lucky you Diane! They look fab!
Have fun with your new goodies!
Hugs
Nicola

Céline said...

Coucou!
oh super, c'était sympa le courrier aujourd'hui. on est toujours contentes de recevoir ce genre de cadeaux!!
amuses toi bien
bises
céline

Rose Ann said...

Awesome to hear! Enjoy your goodies!!