Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A proud moment at Tops!

Here we are,3 members that became KOPS,which means,Keeping Off Pounds Sensibly,for those who are wondering what it is.

From right to left is my cousing Judy,my aunt Janine and myself. We had graduating caps


They presented me these beautiful yellow roses and a sash,and also gave me a beautiful picture frame with butterflies!


Here I am with my flowers,velour cape and Chapter Queen Crown.Such a proud moment! Now to keep my goal will be tough but now i am to be an example to my fellow peeps!
I hope to be able to play today,but have had a headache since 5 am.
Have a wonderful wednesday,
Hugs,Diane

10 comments:

Alex said...

That is sooooo awesome Diane!!! Congrats my friend, you worked hard for this!!! I wish I had your willpower....*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

mudmaven said...

Oh aren't you just the most gorgeous queen! Congratulations girl - you did great and I know you will keep it going. WAY TO GO! ~chris

Lorie said...

Good for you Diane! What a fun time that must have been! I hope your headache goes away soon!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Well done! and huge congratulations to you Diane! You look amazing!
Hugs
Nicola xx

Phebe Meeder said...

congatulations

Rose Ann said...

Way to go, Diane!! Congratulations!! How fun for you all!!

Mandy said...

Congratulations...Well done..
Mandy xx

Melanie said...

congrats on your victory! :)
you are an inspiration to me, i have gained 20 punds in the past two years since i started working and blogging but I am bakc in the zone, making time to work out again and making wise choices! you go girl!

CreativeMish said...

Congrats! You look so nice!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Congrats Diane, what an wonderful time for you. :)