Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy B'day Hubby!

Happy Birthday DH!!!

I made a B'day for my hubby which is on Saturday. We'll be at the camp doing some R&R.
I'll bring a cake and some candles and let him BBQ,cause I'm not a BBQ cook what soever!
But I will make his fav salad,macaroni salad.

I just love this HM image,it's one of my favorite!
It's pretty plain but hey men don't like frew frew stuff right.

Tomorrow is friday again,and it's been one crazy week,so looking forward to going to the camp and sleep...such a dull life I have,lol.

Have a wonderful rest of the day!
Hugs,Diane

12 comments:

Danni said...

Such a sweet image and a fun card!

Poppet said...

What a lovely card for your DH. I can see why you love this image it's gorgeous and very versatile. :-) xx

Sue from Oregon said...

So very cute...you should enter this in the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. The theme is birthday cards! Perfect!

ppaddictedtostamping said...

Hey Di
Good job on your honey's b-day card, please wish him a happy b-day from all of us. Have a relaxing weakend and I'll see you next week.
Love ya

Lorie said...

What a cute card! I love that image! Great job!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Diane.
luv
Debby

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is gorgeous xx

Crystal said...

This is soooo sweet Diane.....Happy bday to your hubby!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Diane, have fun at the camp!

Céline said...

coucou!
j'adore cette image moi aussi!
je suis sûre que ton mari a aimé cette carte!
bises
céline

Mandy said...

Beautiful card, I'm sure Hubby loved it...Hope you had a lovely weekend at camp and are rested...
Mandy xx

Davenz said...

So nice art you make...Nice one!

custom bedroom furniture