Monday, July 19, 2010

Easy Peasy Card

Weeken update,well there was lots of R & R done. It rained all weekend and I hadn't brought anything to scrap for the camp. Therefore it was a long weekend. It rained all weekend,so we watched a ton of movies and ate and slept!

I made this fast card so I had something to post.I bought this new CB folder with a 50% off coupon at Michael's,corner punch is MS and added some blue bling. Easy Peasy Card!

I have so much I want to do and not enough time or energy...what's a girl to do!

Hope you all had a great weekend and wishing you a wonderful week!!
Hugs,Diane

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

hi huni i really like this card its so elegant and the corners and embossing are so pretty xx

Lisa Jane said...

what an elegant card , i love the swirls
Lisa ;)

Lorie said...

Sorry about the weekend Diane! At least you got lots of R&R! Love the card!

Poppet said...

Easy peasy it may be but still beautiful. Gorgeous blue. :-) xx

Crystal said...

Diane soooo pretty, LOVE that blue and the texture is awesome!!

Dani said...

Beautiful card! Sounds like you got some much needed rest this weekend!

Davenz said...

So sweet... I enjoy your reading your blog...
custom bedroom furniture